Sunday 29 July 2007

Gareth-isms

  • Well, lets see, I view you as a...well, a friend. It's not really that hard to understand right? If I repeat it 24/7 does it make it better? I've got two close friends (unfortunately not geographically, but then this never really seems to change), and the rest I like to bump in to every now and then (never get the chance though). You make up one half of the close friends. I'm tempted to move to Cuba or something and become a loner in a boat, friends are emotional (and very hard to convince I've discovered). Leaving? Guess I never like the idea of going/leaving/fairwells, I just switch off to it all, guess it's why I never know how to say goodbye. You dwell on it, I pretend there's nothing happening.
  • So, stop being so PARANOID, I get the feeling your unconvincable, so I'll just let you make your mind up, I love you as a friend, the other half is for you to decide I suppose.
  • Don't worry about it, I'm just looking forward to a crazy time of time killing in Canberra in August, and not letting you miss doing all the stuff you planned when you have the chance (at least, at least eating salmon- you don't know how much that's been bugging me for so long).
  • Pfft back out, it just makes me laugh and smile when you say stuff like that, as if I can back out, I wouldn't.
  • Oh I know it's not my fault, it just gets a little strange when it's all "hey, look salmon! Hey let's get salmon, the the perfect chance. Over there, salmon, you want salmon? No? Where just going to keep going? No salmon? Oh...but you wanted salmon"...and then your unhappy because you didn't get the chance (salmon's just an example buy the way, it's not just specifically salmon).
  • My old ID might still work, maybe. And Dickson! I actuallt know where that is we are definitely going there.