Saturday 8 December 2007

Entry HUNDRED-EIGHTEEN


Bear emailed me again first thing around 8am and I would've found it but hotmail was slow with delivering. Had brekky and was proud that I got my first take-away, my fourth brekky here. And it was allowed me to quench my craving for sausages and eggs while I scarfed them down in the privacy of my room. I took a walk afterwards with my Touch and it felt good to walk around with attitude while listening to music. But after that, my period brought cramps and bloating, so I was on the toilet all afternoon, unfortunately.

BEST FRIEND What does this mean?
"Yeah, I could find the daughter of some rich construction worker who has a claus that she has to marry to gain access to her inheritance, even though she doesn't want to, and we could come to some sort of deal...hmm, like a ten percent cut, so if she inherets say a hundred million...ooh, that'd be ten million. The worste thing is now I'm imagining it being possible,
I've got this stupid fantasy in the back of my head."

Well, there it is- he's either gay or bi.

"You know, I've never actually been to any christmassy thing, unless you count primary school carols (I don't...it used to happen before christmas anyway), just like I've never been to a new year's celebration. But I'm sure there's plenty of organising going on."

And does that mean me organizing or his family?

"15th of december, okey-dokey.
Not too long now...Eh, there'll be lots of stuff to choose from christmaswise."

That he'll meet me there?
That we'll do Christmas stuff together?


UNI RESIDENTS Dinner made me afternoon when the redhead and I were having easy conversation, just chatting each other up. Her smiling. And then asking me if I'm coming back next semester. Does she enjoy me? Am I really that friendly that they remember me and smile? Is it because I'm always smiling and saying thank you? James was odd-- he gave her a weird look and maybe it's because he was wondering what we were laughing about.