Monday 10 December 2007

Entry HUNDRED-TWENTY

Puking up baby octopus with small tentacles and separate large suckers. I was excite to get fish only to find the surprise all over it. First this and now Gareth not emailing me yesterday. Whatever, I don't care anymore. Christmas will be so depressing this year. No fun, no family, nothing to look forward to.

"Are you doing anything for the holidays?" The blond caught me off guard and I was going on and on while smiling and she looked interested. And I hope she took it as me being interested as well; since I like talking to her. She's now the nicest brasserie worker. Next time I see her I'll ask her if she's going to Sydney for New Year's Eve.

"Anything good at the Bra?"
Jillian's friend was nice and I was glad since they usually aren't. Made me feel great as well.

So with those two and Gareth emailing me, today didn't turn out bad after all.