Friday 14 December 2007

Entry HUNDRED-TWENTY-FOUR

UNI RESIDENTS Decided to do my laundry at 4:30am and I expected no one to be around, but as I passed the second bungie, two guys were on the porch. The blond I've been seeing stopped me and I had to backtrack and may not have been friendly but I was tired and didn't care. My knees shook, my mouth went dry, and I kept shifting. They were asking hard questions like why I didn't like Bond and if it was my attitude and why I was so shy. I was entertained and they weren't being mean, so I stayed. For over an hour. Accusing fun.

The blond kept over and over telling me I was a hot girl and they I had pretty eyes. If the other wasn't there, I would've reciprocated. But it's difficult when you have two guys. Then the blond hugged me twice, pushing against me, and it felt great. Warmth. Touchy.

The redhead asked if I'd go to Macca's and I decided I really didn't need to study. It was awkward because I'm shy and I was too tired to think, but it went okay. They kept talking like a date, question after question, and it was still entertaining for me. Two country boys. Australians. Hot. Well, the blond over the redhead.

The redhead kept saying goodbye and the blond walked with me, but I wish it wasn't so sudden with him. He said he'd see me in a few hours, and he was off to do his office hours for HSA.

After my exam I kept looking for him.
I'm assuming he's staying in Bungie 2 for next semester.

Well, there's this rule. He won't remember and it won't be fun for him, so just let it go. He's popular and could have any girl.


Next time I see him: make it sarcastic, say hi all cheery, and ask how his day was and tell him that I'm not so shy after all.


UNI CLASSWORK Ying arrived late as I figured to the exam but we were both like nothing happened and back to normal. Time apart did well. We hurried inside and the first look at the exam..."Fuck, this is easy!" I was out of there in no time and as I went to the back to get my bag, Hugh was there and he noticed me. But a regulated exam? Couldn't acknowledge him.

For the first time I walked out of the exam smiling at this university. I felt so great walking up to her and handing it in after 35 minutes. Stephen looked at me and I just flicked my eyebrows and smirked, as if to say, "This is exactly what she told us would be on it" since he got the post-grad student to reveal too much information for us. How awesome is he?

Two books, but I figure I've gotten cuts so she better treat my book well.

YING is her and so we had our last dinner together, first one in two weeks. It was actually nice and I couldn't stop smiling because I was officially done. Turns out she took the Reserve and will live across from me and will no longer bother me for dinner & lunch. She told me I'm lucky to be seeing Gareth and I just smirked. According to her the boyfriend's finally coming and taking her to Melbourne and Sydney and as if I'm supposed to be excited or jealous? Either way I didn't care and there she was borrowing me two books. To compensate I got my analysis books online for only $15 and $45 because she got two books for free. That's what's bothering me: how she gets two of her books next semester for free. How asinine is that?



IM/Text/Emailx2/Post/Call