Saturday 1 December 2007

Entry HUNDRED-ELEVEN

Ran into the Spanish speaking girl whose beautiful name I can't remember and from which country I cannot recall either. We talked for a good twenty-five minutes about nothingness really (finals, why I have to stay four semesters, etc). And she's always able to do that. I just don't know how she remembers me so well when I was barely in contact with her last semester?

While she I are were talking, Romain walked past, turned red, smiled big, and said hello. AH! I'm smitten with a French guy.

While coming back from the IGA I ran into Sable Sushi and she followed me all the way back to my bungie. She didn't want food this time, but she was much more relaxed. Everywhere I went she followed and she sat right next to me or under me each time. That night she slept with me until 10am, for the first time overnight, and it was so pleasing to have company for once. I miss Tiger like crazy.

"While tea is the world's most popular beverage, Americans consumer more than 80 percent of their tea iced." WOW, I knew that was true, but not to that degree.