Monday 3 December 2007

Entry HUNDRED-THIRTEEN

Gareth didn't email me yesterday and looks like he won't today, so I guess I will head to the accommodation office tomorrow and book for the 6th of January and on. Then I have to figure out transport to and from the Newcastle airport so that I can do that on my own while booking a week in Brisbane (kill me of boredom NOW).

Ran into Romain even though I was trying to avoid him, because of embarrassment, but he turned around smiled big with a wave and hello. I want to become his friend, but I don't want him to think I have a thing for him. That's the problem with guys my age.

I walked over to the brasserie to get some dessert and chose a busy time by accident to have nice trendy girl who calls me "little one" scream to another to take care of me, "the little girl." I just smiled and knew why she said it and it didn't bother me that people by her turned to stare and look to see who she was calling that. Meh.

I slept for four hours and tried studying afterwards, slow, slow, slow as I was waiting for Gareth which eventually did come. Why can he control me like this? This time though, I wasn't sad, upset, or nervous. I was just lonely.