Sunday 10 August 2008

Entry ?

BUDDHISM- for once this astrology stuff is making sense.

LIBRA "I Balance"
September 23rd - October 23rd
Ruler: Venus.
Zodiac: 7th House
Body parts ruled by Libra include the lower back, kidneys, and adrenal glands.

"There's never going to be a dull moment for you this month. Life runs rampant between chasing your long-term goals to trying to seperate fact from fiction as a friend or close loved one may send you on an emotional roller coaster. By the end of the month, moderation will come at a welcome relief."


DREAMS I had another dream about Mike. This time he was driving me, Jess, and his girlfriend in his 20 year old red car somewhere. For some reason we were in Lake Catholic, my old high school, and for some reason his car is surrouneded by people who are in love with him. Next thing I'm running to his car and getting his sister's stuff...even though he doesn't have a sister...so it must be his girlfriend. Then Jess is yelling at me for parking so far away.

It was bizzare.

UNI RESIDENTS Mike wasn't in a happy mood, but I don't worry myself about that. It's stress and I get that easily enough. So I made a comment at the end to which he had this big smile on his face and he said, "See ya" in a very happy tone.

Now, just so I don't forget. Darrell's the manager at the brasserie, a real asshole. He doesn't like women since he's gay and he especially treats me like filth. So I do the same to him. We won't speak to each other and I make a point of being nasty to him. At least this way he gets that I hate him and his attitude towards me doesn't affect me much.