Thursday 15 May 2008

Entry ?

CULTURE I was waiting behind this quiet Indian girl I've been seeing around for a bit, when she was chatting with the older gapped tooth lady about how quiet it is. The woman allowed me in to talk and we told her that it's because the Americans are gone. "Are you Canadian or American? Sorry." She told me that the sensible Americans, like me, stay around. I was surprised she was nice about it, because I always expect Aussies to be mean about Americans.

UNI RESIDENTS I went to see Arthur like I told him I would, but he was grumpy and so I didn't stay long at all. In fact he was nicer when I left, but I didn't care. I wasn't mean, but I wasn't exactly nice like I usually am. So I guess I'll let him be until Monday in class, which also means I won't get to use the Multi-Media Learning Centre meanwhile.