Tuesday 27 May 2008

Entry ?

UNI RESIDENTS Nash found me despite me trying to hide from him, because I find that things tend to work out that way. It's not that I don't like him, but just that unlike most mature aged students, I find it more difficult to talk to him. He's easy going, and yet I can't think of anything interesting to say like May can always do with him.

May was acting strange, friendly and yet weird, until she asked if I was going to the bathroom and I followed her. A girl thing I admit and it makes me feel all girly and loved like back in the day with Liz. Good old Liz days, yes. And here I have it again, and yet it took long enough to get here, that's for sure.

On the way back into class we ran into Toby who is always a fast talker and a crowd pleaser, so I tend to giggle and he actually commented on it this time. "You always laugh!"

Class was finally over. "Jen-Jen!" Ashinta said to me again, just like last week. Mike tagged with us and smiled at me as Ash talked and for some reason that made me feel good. It was like Mike wanted to be apart with us, as if we're all May semester buddies. And what is with Ash being so suave all of a sudden? Why butter me up with attention?

But after three hours of entrepreneurship, that means two hours of International Finance almost straight after. And when I got in there my closest friends (Art, Stephen, Mike) were missing and two of which came ten minutes into class. So even though I knew Toby and Zala and Vishen, I still felt kind of awkward in a way. Eventually when Arthur did get there, he moved really close to which I freaked and moved back. Lately he's been getting in my private area and a little too close, so I'm trying to not give him the wrong idea. Why are the wrong men attracted to me?

LITTLE PLEASURES Stephen eventually showed to and went, "Is that okay with Jen tomorrow?" regarding Q1, because here I thought they had forgotten about it.

At dinner I ran into Mike and I didn't want to be too clingy since I've been the last week, and instead waited for him to speak first. Which he did. We laughed about him missing the meeting because he missed class and how weird it is that Stephen trusts him. It just makes me feel loved to talk to the brasserie workers, especially Mike, since people do it all the time if they're special enough.