Wednesday 14 May 2008

Entry ?

GREAT PLEASURES I told Arthur the night before that I would stop by that morning just to say hello, and so I had this little gut feeling pushing me to go at this certain moment in time. And so when I got there I was surprised to see May and Arthur was just leaving for his appointment. May told me to sit, and I thought, "You're just like Liz." She invites me in, thinks of me, and is always cheerful. And so I sat with her in a comfy state, just helping her to sell her IT book.

Then she invited me to lunch with her and Elaine and then asked me to go to a seminar with her the next day (doing as Liz once said, "You don't have to" as if she was forcing me and I was just giving in).

I pretty much felt loved.

And I even felt comfortable walking with her over to market square to get her lunch and then back over to find a sitting Elaine waiting for her.

take away, little one? smile, big smile
push to go see, and there was may and then to lunch and to class tomorrow invite; 11-1:30
go to arth for a wlak, 1hr 15 min