Monday 12 May 2008

Entry ?

fix previous.
and do missed. and his second email. and trip down here on sunday.
take pics of my outfits. so mon= jeans with brown sweater and black tank and brown shoes.
tues=mickey black and white with black and flats.

UNI CLASSWORK I woke up at 4:30am freezing, so I never went back to bed, but instead headed over to the IT building to play around on the internet for an hour. I feel powerful on campus. This is exactly what happens when I know the end is coming and I feel at home and I feel like it's mine and I feel like no one can judge me because I know what I am doing by now.

I went to the uni centre early and sat in the classroom, playing on my iTouch. I was dressed to kill with my brown Gap sweater, blank tank top with a triangular cut, new cute jeans, and a pair of relaxed brown shoes to play it down.

UNI RESIDENTS I heard Toby first, all the way down the hall, and when I saw him Vishen was right behind and I was just laughed. "Hello, again! Another semester, huh?" and it was just that lovely to see familiar faces right off.

I sat down and talked to Toby about his "intense" trip to India when Arthur and Stephen walked in, followed by Mike. They all sat next and behind me, with Arthur to my side and Stephen and Mike behind me, just like old times in Stats.

I got that famous smile from Mike at dinner again. I haven't gotten that at dinner in a long time and so it felt good.

MLC

Phone with elaine