Tuesday 13 May 2008

Entry ?

UNI CLASSWORK Tuesday morning, my second day of classes and my last day of classes for the week. I arrived not too early but I was still the first one in, with some stuck up girls to follow. I didn't bother looking up and neither did they as they passed. As so that's how it goes when you're all in your final semester and know who you want to know already.
But eventually May, Nash, and Ying arrived together and Ying somewhat ignored as May and Nash sat next to me. I don't get Ying and I never have. She has these weird moods where I try to please her and it's never enough and she just acts like she barely knows me. But to be fair, I do it to her too at times.

INVITES & GREAT PLEASURES I discovered May was engaged and was genuinely happy for her. Not jealous, but only happy for her. And like Liz she invited me to her wedding in Malaysia and it was just so exciting for me. I finally get to make up for my Liz mistake. I should've never ended our friendship but it was destroyed as it was anyway.
Later in the day May came to my room with Arthur and me to see it, and it made me feel good. Besides Art, Ying, Mike, and Stephen, and now her, no one else has come by.

LITTLE PLEASURES Mike sat behind me again and so I said, "Why do you always sit behind me?" "Because I love the view," he quirped. And then he asked why I dressed up and when I told him it's because Americans are bashed for being casual, he said, "But I hate when girls dress up." I felt lovely. Then for some strange reason I felt loved when Ashnita said, "Jennifer" like Liz used to, as in a teasing way.