Friday 16 May 2008

Entry ?

I was thinking today about the times I slept in a bed with Gaz, while reading The Bell Jar, and how I can't remember exactly what it was like each time. Sure I remember the first time. I snuggled up to him while he was behind me, the eve of my birthday, and he held me as the clock struck. I was so brave. And then there's the time that I was drunk and he walked in, on the opposite side, so I joined his side and he held me to sleep all snuggled up. Then there's the four weeks of times in Canberra, which were not sexual at all.

I loved each time.

But this morning I've made semi-good on my goal to be more outgoing and less reclusive. In fact, I ran to the library to get The Bell Jar when I came back with Candace, the new Canadian, opening her room and asking me if I have ants. I took Liz's old ways and got her ant spray and told her to let me know if she needs it again.

That's when it got me thinking:

(that's how- liz invited to come by and then did herself)
toby
she remembered me still
elaine called dindin
arthur came by
dinner with ying
walk around; told elaine will miss and sad. told of liz.
ran into articka, shivang