Wednesday 21 May 2008

Entry ?

EMAIL I was blurry eyed when I turned on the internet, saw Gaz's name first, then mom's, and then two others I don't remember to be honest. The night before I read the clock at 11:13 and figured he would indeed email me, since that how it happens instead of 11:11. As crazy as that sounds, I don't do much wishful thinking as I used to. I'm not crazy anymore. In fact when I was speaking with Elaine last night, saying it out loud made me realise that I really don't care as much any more. Yes, I do, but definitely not as much.

His email will remain unopened until I bother with it.

GREAT PLEASURES It was lunch time and I was dressed in my black pants, AE dressy shirt, with some pretty make-up on when I spotted the surfer at the sandwich station. I wanted to avoid him because

doesn't bother me//its the same and smiled and kept talking after. both wrapped for.