Sunday 25 May 2008

Entry ?

YING asked me over for brekky in the Brasserie, which was really pleasing actually. I had a weird skip to my step going around as if "this is where I belong and people want me to be here." Afterwards Ying asked me to the library with her, which was no problem, until things got heated up and I offered her to go to my room since the girl by us was being too loud. When we got to my room she offended me once again. She gave that look, that blank look, when I told her she could sit at my desk. "How about my room?" I never fight back and I should. That's unfair that we always do what she wants to do.

I ended up staying in her room for two hours, an hour of which was for some reason dedicated to her asking me about my virginity and partying ways in 2005. She's the first person I've told that to since I told Franzi and Lisa back in 2005 and 2006. I can't believe I told her that, but I'm tired of Elaine/Ying thinking I'm one-sided.

UNI RESIDENTS Next was dinner with her, considering we spent almost the entire day together. Mike was working as I knew he would be, just like most nights, and I didn't get to run into him until he came over to turn on the TV above our heads. He was working all the way across the Brasserie and he just happened to come over to turn on the TV right above us? An excuse to talk? Either way, even if I'm thinking too much into it, I loved it.

I smiled and asked what he was doing, and then he started talking to me. It's so easy to get him talking to me and I love that. When he left to go back to the dessert station, Ying and I cleaned up and went for our dessert. She went first and started flirting with him, because for some reason she thinks my friends are automatically her friends. He gave her two bananas because she joked that the first was too ugly and rotting, and so he gave her a second, to which she didn't understand. "Take it!" I told her, joking. She didn't get what schmoozing someone gets you: extra food. I felt like I was teaching her how to flirt, ha.

"Now I see!" she told me. I told her that flirting is fun and makes you feel good. She was referring to that.