Monday 19 May 2008

Entry ?

I was going to ask Stephen if I could be in his group, but the great thing about your second semester, third, and fourth semester means that relationships have already formed and you know you'll be okay. No awkward wondering if you'll be in someone's group or not. In fact, Stephen just assumed I'd be in his group, which worked out.

I had so much bad gas that I had to miss my second seminar of IHRM after suffering the entire time in IFM with noises occurring. And because of that, Stephen and Arthur and I went to the MLC (the hip place at Bond where students go to study. So like a library without the books, and people can talk, and it's open and colorful). Basically lots of people go there and so naturally it's not uncommon to see someone you know, like Ashnita. She came over to chat a little bit, as she had skipped IRHM as well.

But the run-ins don't stop there. I ran into Adriana, someone I met in economics a year ago (tall as me, huge smile, thick accent, always happy, barely knows me and loves to talk) and then shivang (from my group work last semester). Run-ins are what makes this uni fun for me.