Friday 18 January 2008

Entry HUNDRED-FIFTY-NINE

YING & BEST FRIEND Ying emailed me back last night, made me thinking of Liz and how close I used to be to a female and now how much it scares me and I don't want it, and yet I do. She asked to let her know when I'd like to come see her place and go for a walk. And I can't help to think how I want to be social and yet at the same time how it's too much work for me. How I'd rather be alone and watching Weeds...unless it's with Gaz. How basically I'd do anything with him since he's just a natural part of me now. I don't want to lose the "unconditional/mutual love and trust, and being able to call someone at any time for any reason, and being able to hang out and do anything together without any awkwardness or boredom."

LIFE HERE The redhead girl? All it took was, "How are you?" added on and she perked up even more and asked about going to the pub run.

TRAVEL I decided today that I'm going to Byron Bay on Friday, with or without Ying. I can do this. When I do, it will be my first outing alone for more than two years.