Wednesday 30 January 2008

Entry HUNDRED-SEVENTY-ONE


Run around this morning with only nice people at least and it felt good to get some things done, but at the same time I was stressing about the lawyer's call.  How do I access his call without any credit?  And when the fuck will I get my International Trade book?  According to the site, I have two more weeks and after that, I'm just photographing the entire library reserve book and not buying any next semester to make up for it.  

EMAIL  Bear emailed me.  I was a little surprised since I wasn't expecting it tomorrow. And when I opened it up I just became sad again, which I do once in a while when I expect a playful reply, and I received what I thought was not that kind.  When in reality, it was just what I would do (loving, but not overly loving).  No matter what I won't push him away, so whatever happens I'll just take it since he's my only real friend.  Oh, and he's worth it of course.

YING  To be honest, I don't care anymore when it comes to her.  I won't even try.  She ignores me, I ignore her and it's as simple as that.  Truth be told, I don't need her next semester so I'm not concerned at all.  In fact it kind of entertains me to ignore her like with Liz and Franzi and it gives me this high.  What bothers me is how this started?  She used to stalk me and then I grew away from her, so maybe that's how?  And now she's latched to May and tryng with others, so she doesn't bother?  Well she came and didn't say hi to me, so I didn't either, even though she eventually walked over to stand by me.  This was before class started.

UNI RESIDENTS  Class started and I went to the back with Ashnita sitting next to me and Stephen next to her, with James/Mike later joining next to him.  Just like last time.  And we had some fun again, but this time we were actually paying more attention.  Regardless, Ashnita asked, "You going to the post-grad dinner?"  She's constantly asking me that kind of stuff and I should just do it to be more socialable.  

At the end of class I pointedly ignored Ying and went over to collect my assingment and then talk to Arthur when Ash joined.  "Where do you live?"  "The bungies.  Bungie 3!"  "We should drop by."  She's so lovely, but it's still hard to get close to her.  Afterwards I went outside to compare my homework with Stephen and then Ash joined again. However, Ying came as well and she tried to earn my attention while I ignored her and talked to Stephen and Ash to set-up a meeting time for Monday to go over our homework.  It made me feel good to be apart of it all.

On the way to the brasserie, the really nice younger woman I haven't seen all semester was there and said a nice hello to me with Ying mistaking it for her.