Saturday 19 January 2008

Entry HUNDRED-SIXTY

My mind is dizzy and I have a headache, but onwards with this entry since I'm so dedicated to blogging and journaling my life despite the fact that I never look back unless there's a social emergency requiring a memory jog of some kind.

YING & GREAT PLEASURES ying invited me over to see her place and I decided to go for it the next day, calling her that next afternoon. Surprise me that I was completely nice and we didn't have a lag in conversation once the entire four hours. I must learn to be a good hostess like her; giving me water and then food to eat. The great pleasure came with how easy it was to talk and relax with her considering I haven't had that since my time with Liz. Nothing too deep or too open, but just enough to get closer. I'm still not that close to her and we still have that cultural barrier, so it takes ease.

CULTURE "Give me face," she said when telling me to finish her food. I forgot about that- I must remember face.

UNI RESIDENTS Jillian was outside smoking when I came back and we had our longest conversation yet, with her initiating. In fact, she once again introduced me to a new boy (Elliot) and it felt great. Not that we'll ever be good friends, but I do want to get closer to her.