Sunday 27 January 2008

Entry HUNDRED-SIXTY-EIGHT

DISCOVERED Today I discovered that the IT and library Labs do indeed burn CDs.  And so I used this function to finally burn gaz photos of Canberra, Newcastle, and even Byron Bay. I also discovered that I am the new featured user on listography.com.

YING she loved my hair down and from there we were laughing and having fun.  We talked for over an hour and a half during which I finally urged us to get going.  Not because I didn't enjoy it, but I don't like sitting too long and talking with her...just because.  And on the way back to my bungie we ran into Jillian who said hi first and then "Ivette" who smiled big at me.  So I pretty much felt like I belonged.  

BEST FRIEND & EMAIL  Three hours after I emailed him, his response came back. And it was a pretty good one, too.  

"(like you said, each time you see me it feels like I've changed a bit. I don't think it's that I've changed, I'm still the same person like always, it's just a few more bricks have been knocked out)."
 
"You know It's the first black beetle I've ever seen, miniture or full sized, that's new! Oooh, it's wind-up!"
 
"Ooh, books and stuff."

"How long has the couse work taken so far?"
 
"Anyway, see ya, hope you do get some calls"


ADVICE “Life is too short to not take a moment and try fun things like this. We’re doing it."