Tuesday 22 January 2008

Entry HUNDRED-SIXTY-THREE

YING at the beginning of International Trade I found out that May had given Ying all of her old Analysis work, and Ying didn't offer it to me. May told me to just ask Ying (since it's May's materials) and that made me feel giddy, but at the same time it upset me that I'm trying to help Ying out and she didn't tell me at all.

As far as I'm concerned she's obsessed with May and is throwing me aside, but at least I don't care much. In fact, I don't want to celebrate Australia Day with her. In fact, I will go to Byron Bay and Australia Day, and send her the photos like a "this is what you missed."

UNI CLASSWORK & RESIDENTS placing that aside, International Trade was only a bit better, but that's because we're all bonding on the fact that he can't teach. I left with Ashnita who was talking to me as May caught up, and then we all got in the lift as the boys came in. So me, Ashnita, May, Mike, the two Germans, and Toby fit in. It was a wonderful feeling as we all joked and whinged. "Did he know we had an extra 30 minutes?" Ashnita asked. "I'm so glad I have an economics foundation and that he didn't teach it," May added. "Is that really our lecturer? Or is ours hiding somewhere?" James joked.

The most awkward part of today was running into Audrey in the laundry room. I blabbered on and she wasn't too excited to be talking to me, and it was a non-as-happy-see-ya. Do I care? Not really, but it feels awkward just a bit. The good part being that the more I talk to people and the more I don't care, the more outgoing I'm becoming.

LIFE HERE & LITTLE PLEASURES I discovered where our 24 hour lab is after nine months of wondering. I also found out when the immigration expo will be (now for the courage to go).