Friday 17 August 2007

072 reminisce


First roomie I met: Christi in South Tower
First friends: Arthur and Hugh
First subject friend: Joey
First Bond student email: Joey
First Bond facebook add: Andrew
First text: either Joey or Andrew
First invite: Zala's birthday party
First "crush"/chasing: Mike


It was tough at first, not knowing anyone and not having immediate friends, but then I met Arthur and Hugh.

Found out I could take the food to my room. Food workers recognized me.

Finished my first case. Passed first exam.

Got closer to my subject friends. Chengi, group was chosen and easy to pick.''

Moved to the dorm. Felt belonged. Nice roomies.

Gareth! Email everyday ish, I love you, etc.

Zala invited, Mike/Chris invite, Ashnita invite, Stephen invite.

Nails grew, flossing, exercising, lost some weight, ?

PLAN FOR 073

WOULD CHANCE 072?