Friday 3 August 2007

Entry TEN




LIFE HERE Checked my mail for The Deathly Hallows and ran into that woman again, the one that thought I am an Australian. I don't know her name or even where she comes from, but we act like we know each other and just talk. This time was about Economics and if we did the sample exam yet.

GESTURES This has inspired me to send a postcard from Australia, considering they are Ohioans. I think that's a beautiful idea of her's and would love to help out since mom had cancer. Well, even regardless. This is not for selfish reasons and I'm proud of myself.

BEST FRIEND hasn't emailed me this morning despite all the good signs, but I shrugged it off knowing that it will always be okay. I'm not worried yet again. I emailed him the latest list of songs I got him, all proud that I managed to download 115 songs in a mere two days.

I was in the bathroom reading Franny and Zooey when I realized that he's the only friend that knows basically all of my weaknesses. He's the only friend who truly knows me, even what I don't tell him. I feel so exposed, but happy as well.

ADVICE listen to mom more often. I was walking home from the Lakeside Grille realizing how socially hurtful it would be if I hadn't met whatshisname...um...um...Hugh who convinced me that you can get takeaway. If only I listened to mom earlier when she said that I could just leave with my food to my room. I guess, lesson learned, on top of that is that we can make our own rules. Just do it. Do what Stephen does, that annoying guy in class, and just push and get your way regardless.

READING just finished Franny and Zooey, which was basically a waste of time. I loved Franny's part because I could relate to it (fights with Gareth), but Zooey's part was way too long and all about Jesus.

DAYS TILL CANBERRA: fifteen days
READING: Bush Oranges