Thursday 3 July 2008

Entry ?

DREAMS I woke up at 8am and went back to sleep for a couple of hours, during which I had another sexual dream. I dreamt that some badass was having sex with me and he was so big that he filled me up and left me sore. But it felt so good. But then my mom woke up and I had to open the window for him to sneak out. I even told him which car, even though it was his, to take as a getaway. His was blocked in but I figued he could still do it. And yet when I went down to my garage I found him and some of his buddies taking my family's cars. Then I woke up...

BEST FRIEND & EMAIL
Well I’m reliable in my own funny way. Yep, 17th of August. Maybe you should stay for longer than two weeks, There’s always a place to stay with me, I’ll make sure of that so you don’t have to worry about that (even if it’s not exactly the most fun in the world around here). Hmm, yeah, from what I’ve gathered your mum’s threat doesn’t sound too solid. So there’s mum or dad’s, neither of which would be put out (or I don’t really care if they are)- mum’s is good if you want to drive around the same old vineyards or go to Newcastle etc (pretty much if you want to go somewhere occasionally seeing it’s closer to everything and she only need’s her car three days a week, plus I think she’d be glad for the company…I get the feeling it’s a bit lonely out there)- dad’s is good if you want to get away from everything and just slob out for a while, it’s further away from everything, and it takes longer to get anywhere, and the people here could drive you crazy (it would involve meeting new people as well- at least you know what to expect from my mum, these once could drive you crazy pretty quickly…I know I get a little bit of a murderous twitch a few times a day- which is pretty impressive seeing they’re not around most of the time). So that’s what’s available here, unless we can come up with some other plans as well.
I woke up to his email, which was such a nice surprise. He's so wonderful! He's going way beyond what I expected!

UNI CLASSWORK I ran into May and Nash in transit to the library, both of which were all smiles. Once we were inside the library study room (I guess I should describe that since I may not remember down the road: on the top of the fourth floor there are six study rooms groups can book), it was all fun naturally. They're hard workers who know a lot, especially at this end bit, because they think more critically and they have more prior knowledge. I can't keep up. But I think May knows I'm trying.

She gave us lollies and we were eating, laughing so hard at the end that my stomach hurt. May hasn't done that to me yet, but things just worked out that well somehow. She's like Liz so much, just Asian. And at the end she told me, "Jen, you're a diplomat! You'd be good in HR" because I placed a :) at the end of her strict email to Dino.

UNI RESIDENTS Mike was all happy like at dinner. He went next to Jesse, who served the person in front of me, and grabbed my hard. He asked how I was, and then moved over right away to get my food for me, while Jesse served the guy behind me. Happy much to serve me?? How cute! We weren't as talkative, but he was still nice and happy. The added bonus was going to get dessert and Jesse was nice again.