Friday 25 July 2008

Entry ?

LITTLE PLEASURES & UNI RESIDENTS running around campus with Stephen and Arthur. We were laughing so hard, just going around running errands. Stephen told me that he's serious about hiring me, and he'll pay me $90,000 a year to do so. "What, are you hiring me early?" I had joked when he asked me to read over his paper. "I'm serious," he replied. Up to Neva's, who said, "Hello, Jennifer" when she saw me, meaning she does remember me. Then down to the HSA building, where Vishen was there chatting with me and Stephen, and it's always fun. Run ins with class friends, just catching up.

Dinner, Mike, Angela. As usual, but it's great because seeing them makes me happy. Angela and I were doing some small chatting, and then it was over to Mike because I can talk to him longer as he's at the dessert counter. He kiddingly grabbed my dessert ticket and I told him about how Art and I tried to stop Stephen from forging his signature this morning. We were talking about that and he told me about how he has to study for International Finance, but he has a group meeting tomorrow. In fact, now that I think about it, I told him how we're starting tomorrow, so he probably assumed that was an invite to join (it was), and that's why he said he has an entrepreneurship meeting tomorrow. But of course a guy had to come up behind me, although Mike never pushes me to leave just like he didn't do today, but we still had to cut it short. We smiled and said see ya, and then I was out of there feeling so good.