Tuesday 22 July 2008

Entry ?





{The two photos Gaz sent me a little bit back.  Did he get even skinnier?  He's such a showoff that boy. He's not as shy as he comes off.}

UNI RESIDENTS & LITTLE PLEASURES  I skipped Entreprenuership by semi-accident after sleeping in through class since my body desperately needed rest. But meanwhile May sent a sweet message about how she missed me in class, and then a reply about how she hopes I feel better.  I don't know, friends like her are difficult for me to get, and so it's shame to have to leave it.  Yes, I'll have it long distance, but that's such a shame all together.

I went looking for Arthur and meanwhile missed Stephen's phonecall.  Before looking for Art, I had accidentally gone to the finance tutorial too early, by an hour, and I ran into Ying's friend Amy who wouldn't stop talking to me.  She's so friendly.  And I think it's because she feels the same way about Ying I do!  She says she'll only do what she wants to do, she's angry, and she won't listen.  Thank God most people see that.  

CHANGE  So when I got to the tutorial, Stephen and Art showed up but not Mike.  Turns out they wanted to invite me to lunch, but that was okay in the end that I didn't get the chance to go.  After talking to Zala and Alex, both stupid dumbasses (they only use you, and don't care about me), about the quiz, I moved to sit by Stephen.  I just got this urge and did it in the middle of class, not caring.  That's not like me at all.

GREAT PLEASURES  After class the three of us went to an empty classroom where I was being weird and flying paper airplanes.  Stephen said I've changed and I'm so much more carefree now that I've let go of my past in NSW and I have to agree.  I do have a non-neurotic, do what I want, just do it, whatever attitude now.  It feels great.  I was laughing so hard flying those airplanes.  And Stephen said, as I tidied and organized the room, that once again I'm going to Zurich to work for him one day.  He said that the three of us have to exchange personal information and keep in touch.  I love long-term friends, no matter the age.   When a professor came and I was giggling because we were being naughty flying paper airplanes (see I don't care), Stephen kept hugging me and kissing my head.  He adores me I think.  He's like an Aussie father.

Art and I ran into Vishen who waved like a queen (like I did as a joke) and came over to talk to us.  Shivang came as well, but he's such a user.  He's only nice to network and does not care about people (like Zala and Alex above).

At dinner the nice New Zealander girl knew I wanted take-away for the first time ever and when I went to get my dessert, a girl shorter than me was beside me!