Thursday 10 July 2008

Entry ?

UNI CLASSWORK even though I woke up late, I was proud in that I finished my entrepreneur paper after almost two hours' work in the library. When I work in the library, on my own laptop, I actually get much more done. Unfortunately, for the rest of the day, I didn't study international finance like I planned. I just worried about my HRM project and what we were going to do about that (but hopefully we can come up with a compromise and Toby's group hasn't started either).

UNI RESIDENTS But I did run-into Arthur that night when I went to the library on purpose, knowing he'd be there. It's just a comfort thing of mine, to see someone each day (whoever it may be) so that I don't feel lonely. On our walk back to my bungie and his parting way to his sharehouse, we ran into Peter "the German" and we had a nice chat with him. Art is always good when we run into people we both know since he always stops to talk. I usually just pass and say hello.

But naturally, there's always Mike at dinner to look forward to. We smiled at each other. He jokingly grabbed my card with force and I joked back, "Be nice to me!" in an innocent girl kind of way. He then asked me happily, "How are you?" and I continued my little girl act with a smile and flirty tilt of the head. He then went into how his day was and we chatted until someone came up behind me in line. I get a kick out of him.

In fact, I was just thinking how much I'd like to get drunk and how it's been a year since I last did get drunk. I wonder if Gaz will do it with me? If not, I'll get buzzed on my own.