Saturday 12 July 2008

Entry ?

WELLBEING  I was with Arthur in the MLC today after he asked me to join him.  All was fine, until it just hit me that I do wish I made things differently.  I wish that I got close to the American Jess so I would go out partying.  I wish I could've gotten closer to Mike sexually.  But then I thought- really?  Yes, maybe I missed something, but maybe there was a reason for otherwise?  Jess was too cool for me.  Mike was too hairy, and is a great friend regardless.  Overall really, I've had a great run here.  I have my close class friends, and many non-class acquaintances, and I also rid myself of my desire of staying here (almost rid myself at least).  Yes, I could have partied more, but at least I did that during my study abroad.  It just wasn't right here.  I never met those girls, like Liz and Bec, who took me under their wings.  Instead I had a bunch of class friends.  Ah, well.  No regrets really.  That's what life should be about.  

I could regret not having a boyfriend right now.  I could regret living with Gaz during the breaks instead of traveling even more.  I could regret pissing of Liz.  But this is life, right?  I want change and at least I'm getting that.