Monday 7 July 2008

Entry ?

UNI CLASSWORK (IFM) Just a bunch of uni related stuff today, even though it usually is anyway. But firstly it was international finance with an early Toby and Arthur coming in just after I did. We were laughing and joking as always, because Toby just has that type of personality and Arthur loves to flirt with guys and feel cool.

Mike came in late and neither of us paid much attention even though he chose to sit directly in front of me, until the quiz came and he chatted with me. And then when he went to leave, he smiled at me with a "Oh, well..." look on his face.

(IHRM) I went to drop some stuff off in the classroom and went back to my IFM classroom to find Arthur and Stephan leaving just in time. We walked over to the library where Art and I had a chat with our IFM professor. I see how he does it: he makes a nice comment and that gets them talking. Unlike me who just says hello to professors.

Once in class Ying chose to be a baby and sat on the other side, while being ignored by Thora (which made me laugh). I didn't care really, but I wished Ashnita was there at least to keep me company. Why is she turning this into something that it's not? This is not a Franzi episode where I'm being immature! It's actually the other way around for once, ha.

But then we had a debate, something I have never been good at. (DISCOVERED) I discovered though that I need to take more initiate. That I need to plan even more. That I need to start thinking more quickly and clearly. And that a good leader explains well and checks on others to see if they're okay. Somehow, thankfully, I lucked out and got the easiest part. Thank you for the forces for doing that.

(YING) It was hilarious watching Ying thinking she was cool because she was with the Germans and yet having our two Chinese students breaking her down. ("She really pisses people off," even Stephan said!).

Afterwards, Art told me to come find him, but instead I ran into Stephan first. Not bad, but that lead to yet another half amusing and yet half frustrating talk at Bond Cafe since Stephan thinks he knows all. It's hard to get word in edgewise and Art has no mind of his own, but instead listens to everyone like everyone is right (except me. I'm never right to him). But why do I mention this? Just because it's odd for me to have two friends who are 45 and 32ish. And yet I'm no longer embarrassed because it's fun. They get me and help me. I feel like I can go to them when I'm upset.

But then I had a group meeting. Me, Nash, Dino, and May. We were practicing and it was odd that I clammed up in front of them. And yet even though Nash sucked, I didn't like him criticizing me even though know one criticized him. May was incredibly sweet though. I just felt like I should've done better even though I practiced so much, truly. Oh, well.

This is why I always feel inferior, and yet I'm told that I'm not (ADVICE).

BEST FRIEND
"Hmm, have to find the proper marshmallows (test all the ones available- I think the Mr.Mallow ones look about right). You’ll have this stupid godiva chocolate bar sitting here waiting to (if dad sneaks in and eats it, I’ll have to kill him, seeing I’m trying to protect it)."


Awwww! My bestie can always make me feel lovely when he wants to. First he mentions it again out of no where, and then he's extremely defensive of it to make sure I get it! It's so Gareth to go "stupid" since I think he does that when he's trying to hide his romantic side or try not to lose face.