Wednesday 30 July 2008

Entry ?

I met Ashnita in the MLC for our meeting:
"My group meeting with Ashnita was...a complete dud...twice, just like I thought.  We met on Wednesday and we were there for 5 minutes before she said, "Want to go out to eat?"  In other words, after 5 minutes she didn't want to work, so I blew her invite off and went to get some other work done instead.  Really though, I was glad that I didn't have to sit there and work on the paper with her."  

During I found out that Mike had told her that he was going to go visit me (and he did, but I wasn't there).  Maybe he just went so he could talk to me?!  Not for uni reasons?  So I felt cool and important hearing that.  Then Ash kept telling me to go to Fiji and meet up with her.

"On the way out, Zala (the girl who tore Stephen and my group apart), apologized to me which completely shocked me.  But the real realization was the fact that gossip at this university is so freaking fast and widespread, no matter who you are (I know a lot of the people in my degree, but still, you know?  I'm not exactly someone who knows and talks to everyone)."

Ash drove me to the uni centre, during which I had to give her the latest gossip-- it's like I'm in high school again.  

I had met with Stephen earlier in the day and I found out that Stephen had told the Iceland bitch about the professional degree.  I'm just angry that he's making it easy for bitches like her.

So when I went to find them, it was easy.  I love how easy it is on campus to not only find someone on your own, but ask someone and they usually know.  But they were at the Wednesday by the Water and partially ignoring me, so I left.  I like not having to feel inferior, that's all.