Wednesday 2 April 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-THIRTY-THREE

It's that time to move my laptop and study.
Revision here I come.








YING will I ever, ever understand here? She stormed to the back row with me, three seats down after her computer didn't work. No hello, nothing, but I could see her repeatedly looking over and I refused to acknowledge that I noticed. She had no feeling when she finally asked me for help, so I gave none back. Don't expect happiness when you give me none.

UNI RES At the end I went over to ask Stephen for help when he grabbed me for a hug and placed the side of his forehead against mine, making me feel loved. Happy.

Meanwhile Ying stood near huffing. I didn't pay her any attention. She huffed more. I still ignored her. Finally she huffed off. Why should I pay her attention when she sees I'm busy talk to Stephen? She ignores me when talking to others, so why should I do what she won't do for me?

While out on a walk I found a big, white, fluffy cat and then I ran into Jillian's friend. She's nice and we had the longest chat yet. I'm practising networking.