Tuesday 15 April 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-FORTY-SIX

LITTLE PLEASURES The difference between Gaz and Betty (and Ying), and Jess and Christina:

"Hey Jen!!!
How are you? You fly in this week right??? I was just wondering what your schedule is like so we can get together. I can come to you or if you want to see our apartment you are more than welcome to come over. Just let me know what is up. I will be out of town thursday and friday for a conference for work. Anyway I can't wait to see you.
Betty"

I mean, Christina came out of nowhere asking me to double date and Jess "remembered" (probably got facebook notice), but Christina did ask me to tell her when I'm back and Jess

And Betty and I have had our hiccups and she still offers! I actually went, "aw" to it.



UNI CLASSWORK & RESIDENTS I went to see Arthur and we walked over to Kauldeep's office to find out our marks, but on the way we ran into Peter (his German friend). Chatted and all three went up only to run into Elaine. I don't get her again. I tried talking to her about her desire for us to go home together, but she gave me the run-around. And the studying she wanted to do with us? Nope, seeing me Saturday. So I'm booking the shuttle on my own. Tough shit.

But what's cool about the Aussie system is that you can go to your professor anytime and they tell you your grades. I'm getting used to this niceness they provide. I'm no longer shy about it like I was at CSU.