Thursday 17 April 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-FORTY-EIGHT

LIFE HERE "Hey, mate!" Megan said to me. I tried not looking at Jesse since he must think I have a flirting sensation for me. I'm beginning to think that even though I don't like him. It's just the Gaz factor. He's quiet and stand-off-ish, and I'm incredibly attracted to it.

YING came and got me out of surprise and for THREE hours we were talking. It felt like an hour, tops. But it was fun talking about Helen (We didn't get the lowest grade! Natalie's group got a 56%, which is terrible of Helen) and culture and how bullshit Australia is with their lies. No, it's not great to live here. They are biased, racist, hateful, and jobs aren't that easy.

GREAT PLEASURES I felt like I was flirting with Geovanny. He even started to get a little nervous and shakey. But for TWO AND A HALF HOURS he acted at home and we talked about life on campus, and going out, and how he "hates Americans" and it was so much fun. I was even letting him go on an ego trip with his little "me, me, me" stories. I just have to accept that men are like that. But like I kept telling him, I know more about him after tonight than the year I've known him. He thinks I'm a loser, half-kiddingly, so I told him the back story. It was just a pleasure talking to him, really.

I also learned that Darryl's an asshole because he hates take-away and he hates girls (he's gay).