Wednesday 9 April 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-FORTY

UNI RESIDENTS There we were in the uni centre as a improve tutorial that was much more fun that an actual tutorial and much more beneficial since I was asking questions. I actually learn when I'm relaxed and asking questions, and I wish I could do that during a uni tute. Regardless, there I was with the boys (Stephen, Arthur, and James) and it was fun that I was included of course. As for the actual excel exam, I think I did fairly well just because of those extra tutes!

Right before the exam I went out with Arthur and Stephen to eat Mexican and it was so good. Being out and about makes me feel healthy.

Ashnita got pissed at me, but I have tough skin and I don't care. Why do I care that she's using me and is now pissed that I won't let her? Am I supposed to be upset? I don't think so. No one should wait until the last minute to learn everything because they haven't gone to tutes. That's your problem.

DISCOVERED Three years on and I've realised that I don't need to solely rely on Gareth for love. May and Elaine are Liz. Stephen and Arthur are emotional support. I can do this!