Saturday 5 April 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-THIRTY-SIX



But as always it changed on Saturday when the French girl decided to be a bitch and be nasty to me for no reason (honest, I did nothing to provoke it). She was huffing and rolling her eyes and giving looks to Shivang because she was put out for being at the meeting. So Elaine told me to calm down (even though I wasn't acting angry?!) and so I then did act angry. I finally completely snapped at her and Ines, finally standing up for myself. I told them I'm not the angry one, that "they" (as in Shivang and Ines) are the ones (although I was having so much fun at going at them that I don't remember exactly what I said). I was just soooo excited though for standing up for myself. Ines actually calmed down like her tail was between her legs and when she had one more little snap at me, I just gave it right back. Then she was being decent. Such a little nasty, immature girl.

Oh my god, I seriously am not mean until people use me and provoke me over and over again. Then I let them have it. And doing it to Ines was the most fun I've had all semester.

Watched Black Water just to hear the accent. It's a shame I very rarely get to hear the accent of the country I'm in.

Other little snippets?
  • May: I pulled a Liz on her. I passed by a window and waved by pressing my face close. I was trying to be cute like Liz used to do to me.
  • Arthur: Thankfully he was upstairs when the debacle happened so I could run to him for some company. He's my Gaz since I can't have Gaz here to comfort me.
  • Mike: At dinner he asked about stats. I know, not a big deal, but it entertains me when he talks first.