Friday 18 April 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-FORTY-NINE

11am; I found myself in daggy clothes in a nice, upper-scale bar. My first bar without Gaz in over two years. And there I was studying with a 40-something Aussie as he didn't care that we used it for three hours without buying any alcohol. I was afraid they'd kick us out, but he didn't care.

Why were we there? Studying for our Stats. Stephen managed, again, to harass the tutors and a teacher (I think?) to get the answers for the exam. ADVICE "It's all about resources," he always says.

2pm; Megan actually smiled at me. Jesse ignored me, but now that I know he only is nice to hot girls, who cares (but sometimes he's nice to me?!).

We were at the Bra when Mike found us and he joined. He luckily, thankfully, gave me the sheet the undergrads were given by the tutor since Neil didn't want to give us a revision this time. Now this would seem nice, but I think he only did it because I have him the mock exam answers last night and mentioned how I'm sick of people using me. But otherwise it wasn't rosy and fun with him. That made me a little sad, but really, does it matter? No. He'll never go for me.