Monday 7 April 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-THIRTY-EIGHT

UNI CLASSWORK I woke up semi-nervous, which is silly considering I have no problem with presentations thanks to this school, but regardless I didn't want to go through it. You know when you think of something, and think, and think.

YING I ran into her and we got to talking about class and we bonded on our frustration of our group and Helen. Ying said she loved me twice, and then hugged me twice, in front of some girls.

DISCOVERED I love affection and yet I can't reciprocate it for some reason! I would love to say it back, but I always clam up. It takes me so long to be able to say it back.

LITTLE PLEASURES So Ying came in my room and sat on the floor with me to practice her part. It felt great to be able to help her. I felt like Liz, telling her to practice over and over again, that it was okay.

UNI CLASSWORK We did our presentation and something great happened: I went seven minutes without any notes at all! I felt powerful. So that's how they do it? Practice, practice, practice?

LITTLE PLEASURES During Ying's part I rubbed her arm since she was nervous and I helped the others with their slides. It felt great to care and to help out. Don't be selfish.