Tuesday 6 November 2007

Entry EIGHT-SIX

IM/Text/Email/Post/Call Bear called like he said he would, made my day, made me feel better. Less stress. Towards the end while I was sneakingly skirting around the fact that I wanted him to straight out invite me, he said that he'll be in Newcastle in a few days, once I said I'll let him know when about we could meet.

We both said, "How are you?" at the same time, we laughed, and he said, "I asked first." It was cute, flirty, fun. He talked a lot, almost non-stop throughout, until we both grew tired at the end. Not much about the actual reason he called, making me feel special, since he only wanted to talk.

He told me to cook a turkey for Christmas. "I'll need to borrow your oven," I told him and he agreed. Made me feel like he wants me around for Christmas.

He kept talking to the nine people in the house, but I wasn't jealous, just a bit annoyed. He seemed so happy to talk to them, he's changed. But it was so much fun every time the drunk girl came on to tell me Gaz loved me, that he's moving to Queensland, and that he always talks about me. I laughed, wishing it were true.

I skirted around again to see how long I could stay in Newcastle by telling him I don't know how long to stay in each since I've never been. He told me four days for Byron Bay and only one day for Port Macquarie.

"I have to get you a chickaroll [not sure the word] sometime," he said making me feel he's being more personable with me again. "And an Aussie pie." And then he told me I should get champagne and sushi for the beach on Christmas day. ("I can't have it still." "It's okay, I don't liek it." Did he want it with me?). "We can make it sushi and appletinis," he corrected. Aw!

An hour and 32 minutes.

Yesterday when he said, "I'll ring you tomorrow" and "see ya tomorrow" made me smile in anticipation for today!