Wednesday 14 November 2007

Entry NINETY-FOUR

i'm too sad right now to give this justice, but i got the blond grumpy girl to laugh when i told her about our height and we were dancing on our tip-toes to see each other over the high counter. she asked what my height was and we were laughing so hard about it down the line that i didn't care about the people around me.

i just wanted to fucking see gareth. why is he being so cold? am i no longer important? i keep crying and crying, much to my dismay, going back and forth. there's so much right now. my first 30 minute presentation. failing marketing (not for sure, but I know it). gareth being unloving now about me staying over. then to top it off i sent him two emails (one as a sorry for the first), tried calling which didn't work, so i sent a text. why if he hurts me do i comeback? and the only reason i'm crying is because i'm afraid he won't answer me, hence the text in the first place.

when i first read his email i laughed and cried at the same time for the first time in my life, that i can at least remember. i just couldn't stop laughing and the tears were pouring without much effort. it just hurts because i always assumed that it would be like last year where he asks me to stay over and we were good enough friends where it was no problem.

i think i just fucked up my best friendship ever over something stupid.



He never responded to my call/text, so I sent a third email apologizing about the other times with more of an explanation.

What may be working for me:
-he doesn't have many friends
-he loves me
-we've done this before, although not like this
-my $1,000

I've never cried so hard. Slept four, five hours. I don't know what to do. I can't live with or without him. And now I'm stuck here for four weeks, doing nothing.