Wednesday 7 November 2007

Entry EIGHTY-SEVEN

Last night I was doing my laundry and saw a frog come out of nowhere, reminding me how beautiful nature is when no one is around.

UNI CLASSWORK I slept in but somehow woke up thirty minutes before my tute, which was much more pleasurable this week. Why? He eased the pain with allowing us to borrow past papers for our workshop and then I actually had enough personal experience to talk about the reading today. It was friendly and I left smiling.

GESTURES I was going to let the lift shut but I heard the running heels and stopped it in time. She thanked me and was a very kind aussie, so it made me feel really good.

UNI RESIDENTS Ivette was in front of me in line for lunch and was nicer than she has been lately, said how it's week 9, and asked if I'm leaving over break. I enjoy run-ins with dormies now, unlike last semester.