Monday 12 November 2007

Entry NINETY-TWO



Nothing spectacular today other than while I was coming out of marketing I decided to go see Neva about the paper so I could start it, but she was taking too long. Waiting there on the blue chair, waiting outside for the German guy to talk to her, and her speech was so slow. I decided to come back when I ran into a smiling Alex, the first time since last semester. He still remembers my name. About halfway home I decided to go back, but she was still talking, so I finally left for good when I ran into Ashnita. Smiling, in a rush, but still wanted to talk about regional.

No Gaz today, but I'm assuming in lieu of tomorrow since I sent a really long email. I know, excuses, excuses. And even though I was excited for it, I wasn't upset when I didn't receive it. It's a big step from earlier this year.

I was off schedule where instead of going to lunch at 12pm exactly, like I've done all semester and half of last, I went to Market Square to see that fountain. It felt good to be organized and yet deviate from it. It felt free. Unplanned. Change.

I had two odd dreams:
dream 1: I dreamt of walking through my grandparents house, the Ussai's. I haven't done that since I was eight, nine? I remembered the majority of the first floor, but not the second. I remember how scared I was of the stairs in the basement and that hidden bedroom as well.

dream 2: "three levels of building, raining, no marathon or bike, guys never spoke to from last semester, mean facebook winks, hide in third floor with roomes between floors and door must blimb out of, quiet third eatery and even fourth." Okay, I don't remember the first bit other than I was being scared off into this imagined building on campus that had four floors. I was hiding on the second floor, ran into a bathroom, and then went out the door but found I had to climb up since it was halfway between two floors. The ceiling was low. The third floor I found didn't have as busy as an eatery, and the fourth floor, which I never knew of, was quiet and like a nightclub with fancy dressed people eating at a bar.