Monday 26 November 2007

Entry HUNDRED-SIX

A fun day with a run to the post office before marketing to smile and be cheery about getting my ipod touch in the mail. I was shaking with excitement, especially as the German guys and Stephen gave me some like back in high school when I used to have the newest technology. Damian went out of his way to say hi to me despite dirty looks I give him as he stares at me (natural response) and Joey came over to peek at my iPod Touch.

Alex talked to me prior to class since he was early for his presentation and I purposely ignored Ying. If she will walk in and ignore me, then I will do the same. I rushed through the TEVALS ("teacher evaluations") and brisked out before she could finish. It's sort of like a game with us anymore. She does her own thing and uses me whenever she wants, and I don't want to be used.

Dinner tonight? The Brunette calling me "love" again, James smiling as I smiled, and the blond talking about my calf muscles from tip-toeing. It's been so long since James smiled at me.

The most wellbeing experience from the uni residents today? Walking back to my dorm a scruffy guy, blond, I've never seen (or remember seeing) was walking in front of me. He said hi and asked how my finals were going, so we talked about that on the way. Was he interested or just being friendly? Don't know. But he's an Aussie who lives in Bungie 2 with Matt, and I like that. I felt cool.

I learned from last time and didn't say hi to Gillian and her friend as I went past, as it's pointless when they're going to ignore me. I just smiled. The second time I had to go past them, once they realized I wasn't a friend, I did the same minus the smile. Why be fake? Unbuddhist like, probably.