Thursday 29 November 2007

Entry HUNDRED-NINE

Marketing was a breeze, kind of pointless, but I finally got to tell the creepy German off who said in such a callous and controlling way, "Why NOT?" when I told him I didn't have my sheet with me. Did he really think I was lying? He even went to touch my marketing book, which it wasn't even in it. So I got bitchy and snotty back, "Why are you criticizing me?" I wanted to say something else, but that wouldn't have been nice, so I went with the calmer option.

I ended up saying hi to Ying, against my wishes, by passing by, touching my hand to the table, and telling her I had to run since I had a speech. I didn't want her to think we were okay and I wanted her to work.

This is so Buddhist like. Buddhism is too difficult at the time being.

I kept going back and forth, should I offer chocolates and questions throughout? I finally decided, that yes, I would.

Was a bit nervous walking into my last class of the semester, but I calmed down once the French guy and I were joking about not wanting to go and that "we already went, remember?" Neva offered us to choose who to go first and I offered, some to my surprise.

The Dutch guy joked I couldn't be nervous with four people, and Neva, but I said I could and they all encouraged me much to my delight. Never tell people you're nervous, they say, but it's easy when "we're all friends" (as the Dutch guy told me).



They loved my idea, wrote stuff down, answered, excited, supported, smiled back
congrated me, and told spoke elequently
french guy shared and called jenny, awwww