Friday 16 November 2007

Entry NINETY-SIX

DEEP SADNESS My stomach's so upset that I feel like I'm going to puke...constantly. In line I heard a song sing "It's not over" over and over again and it made me feel better. I just don't get it. I hope the delay is the fact he's moving this weekend. If not, I guess I'll call Monday and ask, "So, what do you want to do?"

BEST FRIEND I laughed so hard that I snorted. Why, I'm not sure, considering it wasn't meant to be funny. Just that he had to re-iterate it again. Even after he said that thing about abruptly ending and then still going on.

Before I forget though, I went to sleep thinking it was past and he wouldn't email, but I woke up at 4pm (ten minutes after he sent it) to a surprise.

"Hey, if I though it would be opposing on my mother I wouldn't have suggested it (same goes for the idea of you coming down...um, haven't we sledge-hammered all of this into each other's skulls already?).

Eh, it's okay, when each email's only a few lines long, it can't really get annoying (plus when I can finally get some sort of access to the internet for any length of time, it's like and exciting little present when I find them seeing as your the only friend I appear to have right now, well the only one I've spoken to/emailed in a long while anyway). But then I guess I can understand, I get the feeling I'm annoying someone when I email two days in a row.

Oh, and buy the way- reason I didn't respond to the call- I got to the phone on it's last ring like always, and we yet again have no land line at the house...at least not until I leave anyway.

Basic- I want you to come to Newcastle at least for a little bit if you think you can manage it (or else I wouldn't have offered), the reason for not contacting you was because I could (whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you). I think your called a friend right?

And now I have to go, I could only get half an hour because everything else is booked out.

Bye Bye.

I know it's an abrupt ending, but I'm over my time limit

Gareth,

PS I do want you to come, and it wouldn't be putting my mum out."


UNI RESIDENTS Andrew says hi to me despite me not (first time I've seen him since last semester: "Hi, Jen" with a big smile) and yet bitch Gillian doesn't bother to say hi to me even though I smiled and said, "Hey" first.


ADVICE: Oprah- "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."