Thursday 22 November 2007

Entry HUNDRED-TWO

Nothing out of the ordinary and I'm awfully tired right now.

Two main things come to mind:
1. I feel in like to our Marketing Professor's teaching finally
2. I was too talkative in Regional

It felt like the end of school, like I was in high school again, now that there's only one week of class left. So there I was talking in regional with Ashnita and the Germans and Arthur like there was no tomorrow, like I was giddy, even though I wasn't and they were probably annoyed. But Ashnita remembered Canberra and we laughed about that. It felt good for her to remember. To be teased that I was going for a boy. It was end of the year kind of fun. Free. Careless. Carefree.

And marketing? We got into a psychology aspect and Ying and I arrived at the same decision simultaneously: we enjoyed him today and he's not bad after all. See? Change the subject so it's interesting and all of a sudden you like the professor.

Gaz emailed me early this morning, surprising me, considering he didn't have to email back yet. So it was a nice treat. On top of it, I had two major hiccups in a row later that night I hope that was him thinking of me.