Wednesday 21 November 2007

Entry HUNDRED-ONE

Just in time she told me, as she was placing the sushi out, which allowed me to ask, "Do you have vegetarian?" It was easier than I thought.

I got in line and the woman giving me my ticket, the one woman who really doesn't know me, knew I wanted take-away without me opening my mouth. Then the next woman knew of course as she went to get my food (she was one of the first to get to know me). Then the dessert lady? She called me "little one," yet again, and then told me, "you always get chocolate cake." The weird part is, how do they know me so well when I'm not one of the kids to talk to them? There are people who will chit-chat and make friends with them, while I'm rather shy (unless it's the short girl or redhead or James, since they're my age).

Bear emailed me early, at 9:30am, and it surprised me. Next day? So soon? Only about me and not him?

But then he surprised me a second time, emailing me less than two hours after I had replied.

Ying also called. I knew she would. I ignore her and she comes back. Anyway, I knew something else was up and sure enough she's worried about her boyfriend. And she may be stranded over break, so we'll see how that goes. I just don't want her in Newcastle considering she thinks Gareth and I are a couple. I don't even know how that started to be honest- I think she called him that and I never corrected her.