Tuesday 13 November 2007

Entry NINETY-THREE

Today's the day I finally admitted to myself that I'm depressed here. My sleep's worse than ever.

Lecturers like her make it worth it. I called myself brave and went to see Neva who was forthcoming in her office and very nice. She explained more than she had to and she said I can work with Arthur, even though he's not taking the subject for credit, if I don't have a partner (small class, most have already paired off).

Love how knowledge is interconnected. I knew about investment in Africa because of my global subject last semester. This stuff really does have a purpose.

LIFE HERE/DISCOVERED earlier in the day Stephanie, the short blond at the Brasserie who is usually nice to me, wasn't very nice again. Nor was she later that night. But I talked about how busy it was and it made her smile at the end. Don't judge- just be nice. Although Sudhir (asshole professor) says niceness is a sign of weakness. I'm undecided on that yet. Maybe in the business world and when you want to get something, yes.