Sunday 4 November 2007

Entry EIGHTY-FOUR

BEST FRIEND I woke up late because I refused to get up, not realizing until after I was up that it was probably the fact I feel sad. Why am I suddenly depressed over him? He's done this before. Last time he updated his facebook and (told me he would write back soon?) I called to call it all of and he got sad and defensive and obviously it never broke. So it's all on Monday. If no response, then I call. If not the response I want, I call. If a response, I consider it because obviously my heart hurts without him.

Really wanted to do well on this test and I started over a week ago, but here I am forgetting stuff. So let's hope I at least pass. I want to pass this class so I never have this asshole again. What went wrong? Why am I forgetting most of it? I started so long ago, too!

CALL; Elaine called and wanted to know if I'd like to go for a walk. It was so easy going and again she had something on her mind: the Canadian usually emails every day and today he hasn't. Sound familiar to my situation? And so I tried my best to help her.

DISCOVERED It was so nice walking off the beaten path. We walked through a part of Varsity Lakes I haven't seen....all these businesses around like a mini-corporate area in the middle of nowhere. She even showed me a bakery I've never seen! It pays to look.


It happened a couple of hours ago but it's still in my head. Coincidentally Elaine was having the same problem as me, and then I overheard Jillian (who was speaking loudly) going through semi-emotional call as well, sort of like I was anticipating on doing with Gareth. She had the patience to ask her ex how he was first, and then asked if he wanted to resume their relationship, even long distance. He surprised me and asked if she wanted kids, and that he wanted two boys. Then she went into the details of their sex life (anal sex, etc). It was like a real-life soap opera.