Sunday 11 November 2007

Entry NINETY-ONE

I think Elaine called again. I slept in until 12:30 again.

3pm I went to my not-so-secret spot overlooking the lake to work on the WTO and who appears? Elaine. I kind of gave it to her when she heard I went to "Brisbane" (a lie, I know) and she acted as if I went without her. So I told her how we had planned it and I had talked about it, but she didn't say anything, so I went on my own. She's a Liz. After a small row, we agreed to go to Brisbane for the day next weekend, on Sunday. I'm excited actually.

Dinner with Elaine was eventful for once. She invited Toby over, who invited his friend Alex, and there we were this big group with Toby leading the discussion. I loved it, just like in high school. So Toby's American and so is Alex, so Elaine felt left out of course.

Meh.