Monday 9 June 2008

Entry ?


LITTLE PLEASURES I do have a wonderful mom (Ying always tells me so). She called at 7am to wake me up without me even asking her to, which was lovely considering I slept through both alarms. Although I didn't make it to class since my nose kept bleeding 5 minutes before it started, and I was too sick to bother anyway. Now I feel really guilty, but that always happens. Always.

YING So I don't know what it is about her that I want to rip my hair out about. Just like with Franzi, too. It's like I get bored very easily and once they fuck something up, I just never forgive them. In fact, today, I don't even know how it started. It just did. And I wasn't that bad, but I was frustrated that she always wants it her way and can't compromise with me, so I won't budge then. I left without saying anything to her, no biggie. Then she was in line behind me in the Brasserie, directly after class, and called out my name. I was nice. Then she ignored me, so I got to ignore her lastly by walking past her and then out the door. I felt great. Evil, but great.

It's not only her inability to do only what she wants, and never what I want, but also that she still pissed me off from two semesters ago on Val Day by ignoring my greatest achievement here (winning the Top Class award). Hey, at least I know why I hate her.

EMAIL Two emails that were funny or special today, and neither from Gaz surprisingly.

From Kenny:
well, all for now. Take good care.
look forward to hearing from ya again soon,
next time I email Doris, I'll tell her hi for ya.
always your pal-Kenny


From Mike:
Steve, Jen..... .... an Arths

Thanks for coming to class on this fine day!!
So apparently the assignments were rubbish so they are to be redone!!
Everyone just described the organizations instead of critiquing and forming an opinion on them we have to do it again for Monday!
Check Ilearn for updates!
An we need to have a progress report on the trading assignment! Thats due tomorrow! We need to discuss where we stand and all that rubbish, i think she'll put stuff up about that on Ilearn aswell!!!

Let me know what you want me to do for the "progress report"


Cheers,
Mike D


P.S.
I hope you bastards had a good sleep in!!


.